Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
Chocolate and peanut butter are such an enjoyable combination. This delicious frosting makes a satisfying topping to these moist chocolate cupcakes.—Ruthe Stevenson, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 5 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, salt and enough milk to achieve a spreading consistency. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 90 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC