Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
If you want to enjoy one of these soft, fully loaded treats the day after you make them, you’d better find a good hiding spot. —Jennifer Krey, Clarence, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch YIELD:48 servings
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 6 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and peanut butter cups.
- 2. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie equals 170 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC