Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 6 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and peanut butter cups.
- 2. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie: 170 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
"These were a big hit with the family. I baked them for 9 minutes and this was a perfect time. It made about 5 1/2'dozen cookies for me using a cookie baller from Pampered Chef."
"So moist and yummy! Love this cookie! and so did my co-workers and family! Didn't have any milk chocolate chips just added more peanut butter chips!"
"These cookies are amazing!"
"These went over very well here - we all love chocolate and peanut butter and they went pretty fast!"
"I just got the magazine the other day and needed to make some cookies for new neighbors that just moved in. I took a chance and made these. Wow! What a hit! They will be moved into the new family favorites list. I added a little more flour, but my elevation is around 4500. I also had the small peanut butter cups on hand, so I just chopped a bunch. I ended up getting about 5 1/2 dozen cookies from the single batch. It is also worth it to use Guittard milk chocolate chips! The best!"