If you want to enjoy one of these soft, fully loaded treats the day after you make them, you’d better find a good hiding spot. —Jennifer Krey, Clarence, New York
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 6 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p43
Reviews for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review