- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 6 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Sort By :
"These cookies are amazing!"
"These went over very well here - we all love chocolate and peanut butter and they went pretty fast!"
"I just got the magazine the other day and needed to make some cookies for new neighbors that just moved in. I took a chance and made these. Wow! What a hit! They will be moved into the new family favorites list. I added a little more flour, but my elevation is around 4500. I also had the small peanut butter cups on hand, so I just chopped a bunch. I ended up getting about 5 1/2 dozen cookies from the single batch. It is also worth it to use Guittard milk chocolate chips! The best!"