- remaining butter. Cook on high for 45-60 seconds or until butter is
- melted, stirring once. Add chocolate chips; cook 30-40 seconds
- longer or until chips are melted, stirring once. Spread over top.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and reserved pretzels; press down gently. Cover
- and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Cut into bars. Store in
- airtight containers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.