- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place half of the balls 2 in. apart on a
- greased baking sheet. Make a depression in the center of each ball
- with your thumb; fill with 1 teaspoon of the chilled peanut butter
- mixture. Flatten remaining balls and place on top, pressing edges to
- seal. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to
- Combine frosting ingredients in s small bowl; stir until smooth.
- Frost cooled cookies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 396 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.