Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Kids will love making these easy cookies with mom, dad or the grandparents. They're dense and rich and absolutely perfect for dunking! —Elaine Stephens, Carmel, Indiana
42 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate fudge frosting, divided
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Reserve one can plus 1/3 cup frosting for
- topping cookies. In a large bowl, mix egg, peanut butter and
- remaining frosting until blended. Stir in flour just until
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to
- cool completely. Spread with reserved frosting. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.