Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
"It's a snap to make a batch of tasty cookies using this recipe, which calls for a convenient boxed cake mix," relates Mary Pulyer of Port St. Lucie, Florida. "My husband and son gobble them up."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In a bowl, beat cake mix, eggs and oil (batter will be very stiff).
- Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheets;
- flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until a slight
- indentation remains when lightly touched. Cool for 2 minutes before
- removing to a wire rack. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 184 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.