Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Recipe courtesy of Sandra LeeWant more holiday cheesecake and dessert recipes? Take a peek at our Sweets of the Season Guide. Get recipes >
16 ServingsTotal Time: 6 Hours 20 min. (including refrigerating)
- 20 2-inch round bakery sugar cookies, crushed (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 6 squares (6 oz) BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter with mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing
- on low speed after each just until blended.
- MELT 4 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Transfer 3 cups batter
- to medium bowl; stir in melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate remaining batter until ready to use.