- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
"Great simple recipe to make with kids. We enjoyed it!"
"Wow! This is so delicious!! And it could not be easier to make. I made it exactly as written and I have had nothing but raves from family and friends. I will be making this every Christmas from now on as my signature homemade treat gift for co-workers, friends and family. Thanks so much for an awesome, delicious, super easy recipe. :)"
"Love this candy, easy and everyone loves it."
"made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!"
"Truly so easy and yummy!"
"What is white candy coating?? Almond Bark?"
"So easy and everyone loved it!! I handed out the recipe when I served it."
"I made this last December for a cookie/candy exchange. It is excellent. Everyone loved it.Thanks for sharing this recipe, Sandy"
"very simple to make candy, makes a good amount as well so great for gifts or holiday parties."