Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
With just 3 ingredients, these scrumptious treats take just moments to whip up and will be enjoyed by kids and adults alike! If you have little ones visiting for the holidays, have them help you with the stirring. Holly Demers sends the recipe from Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- 2. In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- 3. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC