- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
"Great simple recipe to make with kids. We enjoyed it!"
"Wow! This is so delicious!! And it could not be easier to make. I made it exactly as written and I have had nothing but raves from family and friends. I will be making this every Christmas from now on as my signature homemade treat gift for co-workers, friends and family. Thanks so much for an awesome, delicious, super easy recipe. :)"
"Love this candy, easy and everyone loves it."
"made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!"