Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Sort By :
made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!
Truly so easy and yummy!
What is white candy coating?? Almond Bark?
So easy and everyone loved it!! I handed out the recipe when I served it.
I made this last December for a cookie/candy exchange. It is excellent. Everyone loved it.
Thanks for sharing this recipe, Sandy