With just 3 ingredients, these scrumptious treats take just moments to whip up and will be enjoyed by kids and adults alike! If you have little ones visiting for the holidays, have them help you with the stirring. Holly Demers sends the recipe from Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2015
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2014
"made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!"
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2013
"Truly so easy and yummy!"
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2013
"What is white candy coating?? Almond Bark?"
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
"So easy and everyone loved it!! I handed out the recipe when I served it."