Chocolate Peanut Butter Candies
This recipe has won first prize at our county fairmore than once! It seems my husband and children can't stop eating them, so I make them often.
30-36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 pound plus 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and butter. Add sugar; mix well.
- Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or
- microwave. Dip balls in chocolate and set on waxed paper to cool.
- Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 218 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.