- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and oil until smooth; spread over warm cake. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, heat frosting on high for 25-30 seconds or until pourable; stir until smooth. Carefully pour and spread over peanut butter layer. Let stand until set. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
"This is so ez and delicious it's almost sinful!! I have made it for a crowd, as well as my chocolate/peanut butter loving daughter. This is a winner in every circumstance!! Kudos to Patricia....you had a terrific idea!!"
"This is my MIL's favorite cake that I make. My hubby loves it, too! Very yummy!"
"This cake was delicious! However, it may be a bit rich for some people."