Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes Recipe
Kids of all ages are sure to love these creamy frozen bombes with the peanut butter “surprise” inside! The creative combo comes from our Test Kitchen.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 1. Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- 3. Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1 bombe equals 270 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC