Kids of all ages are sure to love these creamy frozen bombes with the peanut butter “surprise” inside! The creative combo comes from our Test Kitchen.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p34
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review