- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes
Sort By :
"OMGOOD!!! I think I will chop the pb cup or leave it out as it was hard to cut and eat. it was absolutely divine!!"
"I chopped up the peanut butter cups and added it to the mixture and then spooned it all into a family size serving dish. Everyone dipped their own. It was a hit!!"
"I can't wait to try it."
"I used low fat cream cheese. Everyone loved them and they look like you spent much more time on them. Next time I am going to cut up the peanut butter cup and blend it into the mixture. It is a bit hard to eat when frozen in the middle."
"Oh my goodness!! These were so good! I was really sceptical about the fat-free cream cheese because I've had bad experiences with it before, having a terrible texture. But after you mix in the confectioners sugar and the other ingredients, it really fluffs up. I also added a spoonful of hot fudge before inserting the peanut butter cup for a little extra chocolate :) I honestly cannot get over how much I really enjoyed these and how easy they were. I will DEFINITELY be making these again."