- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes
Sort By :
OMGOOD!!! I think I will chop the pb cup or leave it out as it was hard to cut and eat. it was absolutely divine!!
I chopped up the peanut butter cups and added it to the mixture and then spooned it all into a family size serving dish. Everyone dipped their own. It was a hit!!
I can't wait to try it.
I used low fat cream cheese. Everyone loved them and they look like you spent much more time on them. Next time I am going to cut up the peanut butter cup and blend it into the mixture. It is a bit hard to eat when frozen in the middle.
Oh my goodness!! These were so good! I was really sceptical about the fat-free cream cheese because I've had bad experiences with it before, having a terrible texture. But after you mix in the confectioners sugar and the other ingredients, it really fluffs up. I also added a spoonful of hot fudge before inserting the peanut butter cup for a little extra chocolate :) I honestly cannot get over how much I really enjoyed these and how easy they were. I will DEFINITELY be making these again.