Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites Recipe
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 14 cookies.
1 each: 137 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
"I just made a double batch!I added 1/2 C of pecans, de-lush!!!"
"These cookies were OK, but for 137 calories each, I think it's worth it to go with a regular recipe, rather than this "low-fat" alternative."
"They are referring to Bisquick mix, MarnieB.Jenni"
"Is a biscuit mix something I can buy at the grocery store prepackaged?"