Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites Recipe
For dessert, Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado shares the bites that her family and friends love. She writes, “These cookies are always a hit. One family even said they became a new staple in their home after I'd taken them some!”
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 14 cookies.
1 cookie equals 137 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC