Chocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets Recipe
These are the perfect treat for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Friends and family will be delighted to receive a box of these.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1-3/4 cups flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in peanuts.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Place on waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece equals 176 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC