These are the perfect treat for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Friends and family will be delighted to receive a box of these.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1-3/4 cups flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in peanuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Place on waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p67
Reviews for Chocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review