- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and strawberries. Drizzle with 1
- tablespoon liqueur; toss gently to coat. In a small bowl, beat cream
- until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and remaining
- liqueur; beat until soft peaks form.
- Top meringue with berries. Arrange kiwi over berries; top with
- whipped cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 276 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.