The possibilities of the fillings for this pie is endless. You can make any type of chocolate, caramel or berry pie you want and it is guaranteed to be delicious.—Katie Koziolek, Hartland, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min.
- (8-inch to 10-inch pie):
- 1-1/2 cups Basic Pastry Mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate drink mix
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- Combine the pastry mix and drink mix. Gently mix in enough water to
- moisten dry ingredients. Proceed as for regular pie pastry.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 39 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.