- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 16 pieces. Shape
- each into a roll. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Beat egg and
- water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 133 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.