- 1-1/2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine pancake mix, cream and orange peel. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 6 times. Knead in chocolate.
- Pat into a 9-in. circle. Cut into eight wedges. Separate wedges and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 scones.
Reviews for Chocolate-Orange Scones
Sort By :
Because I don't like orange flavored anything, I substituted vanilla and we really enjoyed them.
i love, love, LOVED this. i too, wonder how i could make it pumpkin?
It is hard to believe something so easy could be so good! This recipe is a keeper!
VERY DISAPPOINTMENTING. THEY TASTED LIKE PANCAKE MIX.