Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe
For many years, we’ve celebrated New Year’s Eve with a fondue dinner, and my chocolate version is one of the dessert courses. We like using fresh fruit and cubed cake for dipping.
- 18 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- 1. In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, heat the chocolate, cream and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in orange liqueur.
- 2. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep fondue warm. Serve with fruit and cake for dipping. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without dippers): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Orange Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC