Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe
For many years, we’ve celebrated New Year’s Eve with a fondue dinner, and my chocolate version is one of the dessert courses. We like using fresh fruit and cubed cake for dipping.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sugar or light corn syrup
- 18 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- 1. In a large saucepan, stir together cream and sugar over medium-low heat until hot but not boiling; add chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth and heated through (do not boil). Remove from heat, stir in orange liqueur.
- 2. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep fondue warm. Serve with fruit and cake for dipping. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Orange Fondue
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC