Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe
For many years, we’ve celebrated New Year’s Eve with a fondue dinner, and my chocolate version is one of the dessert courses. We like using fresh fruit and cubed cake for dipping.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 18 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- 1. In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, heat the chocolate, cream and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in orange liqueur.
- 2. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep fondue warm. Serve with fruit and cake for dipping. Yield: 4 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC