For many years, we’ve celebrated New Year’s Eve with a fondue dinner, and my chocolate version is one of the dessert courses. We like using fresh fruit and cubed cake for dipping.
Featured In: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 18 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, heat the chocolate, cream and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in orange liqueur.
- Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep fondue warm. Serve with fruit and cake for dipping. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Orange Fondue in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p118
Reviews for Chocolate Orange Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review