- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers, crushed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Baking cocoa and/or additional confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly sprinkle with cocoa and/or confectioners’ sugar before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Orange Bites in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p45
Reviews for Chocolate Orange Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2011
I gave this to my friends at Valentine's Day. They raved about them. I didn't change a thing.
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2011
I like this cookie made with the Nilla wafer cookies.