- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, dissolve coffee granules in cream; set aside. In a
- large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla and salt.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in enough
- of the coffee mixture to achieve spreading consistency. Frost cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 560 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.