Chocolate-Oat Toffee Bars Recipe
Guests won't believe you whipped up these scrumptious bars so quickly. The from-scratch sensations come together easily and feature the chocolate and toffee flavor that folks crave.
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; stir in the flour, oats, brown sugar and corn syrup. Press into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until golden-brown. Place on a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes; spread chocolate over crust. Sprinkle with toffee bits and pecans. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Yield: 15 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 221 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Oat Toffee Bars
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC