Chocolate Nut Balls Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Nut Balls
"I MADE these and they are good , how can you rate a recipe if you have never made them .Duh!"
"it looks delicious i will try them soon"