Chocolate Nut Balls Recipe
Here's an easy no-bake treat from Murlin Moore of Chaffee, Missouri. "I make these for my family and have also taken them to church socials. People often ask for the recipe," relates Murlin.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 163 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Nut Balls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC