Chocolate Nut Balls Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Nut Balls
"I MADE these and they are good , how can you rate a recipe if you have never made them .Duh!"
"it looks delicious i will try them soon"