Chocolate Nut Balls
Here's an easy no-bake treat from Murlin Moore of Chaffee, Missouri. "I make these for my family and have also taken them to church socials. People often ask for the recipe," relates Murlin.
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in.
- balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield:
- about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 163 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.