Here's an easy no-bake treat from Murlin Moore of Chaffee, Missouri. "I make these for my family and have also taken them to church socials. People often ask for the recipe," relates Murlin.
Recommended: 45 Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Nut Balls in Country Woman January/February 2001, p19
Reviews for Chocolate Nut Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2012
"I MADE these and they are good , how can you rate a recipe if you have never made them .Duh!"
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2010
"it looks delicious i will try them soon"