Here's an easy no-bake treat from Murlin Moore of Chaffee, Missouri. "I make these for my family and have also taken them to church socials. People often ask for the recipe," relates Murlin.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Nut Balls in Country Woman January/February 2001, p19
Reviews for Chocolate Nut Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2012
"I MADE these and they are good , how can you rate a recipe if you have never made them .Duh!"
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2010
"it looks delicious i will try them soon"