- before removing from pans. Cool completely.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients except vanilla in the top of a
- double boiler. With an electric mixer, beat on low for 30 seconds.
- Cook over boiling water for 7 minutes, beating constantly on high
- until stiff peaks form. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Beat 2-3
- minutes or until frosting has a spreading consistency. Frost cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 342 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.