Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be very thick). In a bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. Add pudding; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (2/3 cup) equals 186 calories, 9 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.