Chocolate Mousse Rounds
Chocolate lovers will think they're in heaven when they taste these ambrosial treats from Lisa Renshaw of Kansas City, Missouri. Creamy chocolate mousse is piped on a cocoa wafer and then topped with a pretty maraschino cherry. So cute!
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 chocolate wafers
- 6 maraschino cherries
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, milk and almond
- extract. Place wafers flat side down on a plate; pipe or spoon
- chocolate mousse on top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30
- minutes. Just before serving, top each with a cherry. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 129 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.