Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the pumpkin, marshmallows and chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- 2. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of whipped topping. Fold remaining topping into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into crust. Garish with the reserved topping and miniature chips if desired. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 379 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Pie
"Made it several years ago for Thanksgiving dinner and have been looking for the recipe ever since!"