Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Pie Recipe
In Omaha, Nebraska, Kathy Peters combines canned pumpkin with two kinds of chocolate in this fully autumn delight that's perfect for special occasions.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the pumpkin, marshmallows and chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- 2. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of whipped topping. Fold remaining topping into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into crust. Garish with the reserved topping and miniature chips if desired. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 379 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC