Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
Sky-high and scrumptious, this fluffy chocolate delight is super to serve to company. You can put the pie together in a wink - and it'll disappear just as fast! For a nice option, mound the filling in a purchased chocolate crumb crust. -Lois Mulkey, Sublimity, Oregon
More Pudding & Mousse Recipes »
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar with almonds (7 ounces)
- 16 large marshmallows or 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust or chocolate crumb crust or pastry shell, baked (9 inches)
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the candy bar, marshmallows and milk over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Cool. Fold in whipped cream; pour into crust.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 480 calories, 36 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC