- at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cocoa
- and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Pipe frosting over
- tops of cakes; sprinkle with grated chocolate. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2 cakes (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.