Chocolate Mousse Balls Recipe
I love working with my grandkids in the kitchen. The key is using recipes like this that really let them get involved and have yummy results.—Michael Nye, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:18 servings
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy bars. Cool for 10 minutes. Fold into the topping. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 156 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC