Chocolate Mousse Balls Recipe
I love working with my grandkids in the kitchen. The key is using recipes like this that really let them get involved and have yummy results.—Michael Nye, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy bars. Cool for 10 minutes. Fold into the topping. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze. Yield: about 3 dozen.
2 each: 156 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse Balls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC