I love working with my grandkids in the kitchen. The key is using recipes like this that really let them get involved and have yummy results.—Michael Nye, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Recommended: 35 Treats Quick Enough to Make on a Weeknight
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy bars. Cool for 10 minutes. Fold into the topping. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Mousse Balls in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p14