I love working with my grandkids in the kitchen. The key is using recipes like this that really let them get involved and have yummy results.—Michael Nye, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Featured In: 23 Amazing No-Bake Thanksgiving Desserts
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy bars. Cool for 10 minutes. Fold into the topping. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Mousse Balls in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p14
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review