- in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add
- to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- For second layer, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light
- and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Gently spread over
- chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Remove from
- the oven; top with mints. Bake 1-2 minutes or until mints begin to
- melt; carefully spread mints evenly over the top. Cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt bittersweet chocolate and butter; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over bars; chill until set. Grate white chocolate
- over the top. Chill until set. Cut into triangles.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.