- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, milk and extracts until smooth. Shape into 1/2-in. balls.
- Place a ball in the center of each cookie; flatten. Freeze for 30
- Dip cookies in melted candy coating to completely cover; allow excess
- to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: about
- 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 148 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.