- Beat egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat
- in remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff
- peaks form. With a spatula, fold a fourth of the egg whites into
- chocolate mixture until no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining
- egg whites until combined.
- Transfer to prepared ramekins. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or
- until tops are puffed and centers are almost set. Sprinkle with
- confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 souffle equals 265 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.