Chocolate Mint Pudding Recipe
Our Test Kitchen came up with this creamy, lactose-free dessert that could also be used in a parfait, as a filling or as a dip for fruit or pound cake. You'll love the rich chocolaty-mint flavor. TIP: If you don't care for mint, leave out the extract. For a more mousse-like dessert, stir in some non-dairy topping.
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Dash salt
- 1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup equals 333 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC