Chocolate Mint Pudding Recipe
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Dash salt
- 1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 333 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Pudding
"Who says Vegans can't eat just as well as everyone else! Death by chocolate!!I used 2 tbsp regular soy milk (it's sweet enough without the extra vanilla) and cut the sugar to 1/3 cup. Oh and used 8oz of Tofu.SO GOOD"
"wonderful and easy dessert for those of us who don't do dairy"