Our Test Kitchen came up with this creamy, lactose-free dessert that could also be used in a parfait, as a filling or as a dip for fruit or pound cake. You'll love the rich chocolaty-mint flavor. TIP: If you don't care for mint, leave out the extract. For a more mousse-like dessert, stir in some non-dairy topping.
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Dash salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Mint Pudding in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p35
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review