- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Mint Andes candies, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, extract and remaining milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with candies if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Mint Parfaits
"This was just great.We enjoyed it!"
"A tasty dessert that was easy to make. I used skim milk, sf/ff pudding, lite cream cheese, and lite whipped topping. Next time I'll probably add a drop of green food coloring to the cream cheese mixture."