Chocolate Mint Parfaits Recipe
- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Mint Andes candies, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, extract and remaining milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half of the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with candies if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (calculated without candies): 323 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Parfaits
"This was just great.We enjoyed it!"
"A tasty dessert that was easy to make. I used skim milk, sf/ff pudding, lite cream cheese, and lite whipped topping. Next time I'll probably add a drop of green food coloring to the cream cheese mixture."