Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture and candies.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
1/2 cup: 335 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (32g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
"This is quick to mix up and makes a wonderfully satisfying chocolate dessert. Will definitely keep this one handy"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.