Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Recipe
"When the weather gets hot, my family really enjoys this cool combination of chocolate and mint," says Fran Skaff of Egg Harbor, Wisconsin. "It doesn't require an ice cream maker—all that you need is an ordinary freezer. My ice cream's versatile, too. We've used crushed Heath bars, Oreo cookies and miniature chocolate chips in place of the Andes candies."
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture and candies.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
1/2 cup: 335 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC