Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture and candies.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 335 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.