Chocolate Mint Freeze Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in chocolate chips. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add peppermint extract; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 206 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Freeze
"This is a simple but fabulous dessert. My friends raved when I made it for the holidays. It was requested again this year."