- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for
- 11-13 minutes or until set, watching carefully. Cool for 5 minutes
- before removing to wire racks.
- For icing, in a microwave, melt peppermint patties and butter; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Pearson's Mint Patties.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 261 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.